Saturday 24 March 2012

My kids painting

 This is my son Freddie (8yrs old) with his dinosaur drawing which he painted with acrylic.

 My daughter Nikka (5yrs old) with her abstract painting on her blown-chicken egg. She saw me decorating some eggs; i decoupage some eggs others I paint on it. She get inspired to make her own design.
Both of them asked me to post their project in my blogsite. They were so excited to be in the internet ( exact phrase of the kids; we will be in the internet, so COOL!!! I promised so here it is, their arts are posted now... do you think this will be end here? or soon they will share with my blog too.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tita Roma! This is Ara, Balot's daughter:) My mom lost your email address so I decided to contact you using this site po.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok my email add is hanaroma@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete